Lavender!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Made a batch on Wednesday - poured around 5pm, and at even 3pm the next day was still getting DDM, but had to cut it regardless

IMG_20210513_152832_811.jpg
IMG_20210513_152832_906.jpg

Made a batch on Wednesday - poured around 5pm, and at even 3pm the next day was still getting DDM, but had to cut it regardless
10 10 10.gif

Lovely soaps! The color (at least on my screen) is pale lavender. If you don't mind sharing, I would love to know how you achieved that color?

Quick Question: What is DDM? Evidently I'm the only one who doesn't know that one. 😁

View attachment 57210
Lovely soaps! The color (at least on my screen) is pale lavender. If you don't mind sharing, I would love to know how you achieved that color?

Quick Question: What is DDM? Evidently I'm the only one who doesn't know that one. 😁
It was a colour in a pack from an Austrian supplier. But it was a WEP colour called lavender (which is great!) and I put about a teaspoon or two in to the oils before adding the lye. I really got lucky with how it came out and hope I can replicate it. I never usually eyeball things, for that very reason

DDM is dreaded drag marks 😂

Big batch EG, love the colour. Good to see your still making soap.

Thanks, Relle. This was an 8kg (17lb) batch! Putting the scent in at 400g (14oz) is a little bit strange. No counting drops there

It is good to see you back EG! But I think you’re required to post updated pictures of the precious kiddos...!

Will do 👍🏻

Latest posts

Back