Lavender looks like mouse poo?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gosh that would be scratchy too!
I think it’s the sudden shock you get when you look at the tops of lavender soap with bits in it - exactly like mouse poo.

Cleaning the shower after using these soaps or even soaps with soap curls on top is a nightmare.

In addition to turning brown, the lavender buds end up the same texture ... :confused:

I wouldn't be able to wash with a soap like that (even if I made it myself o_O)

(PS. Her orange speckled oatmeal soap is pretty)

Would be hung drawn and quarters for claiming stuff like anti spasmodic and anti inflammatory the eu has a tight grip on cosmetics sales here its annoying that it costs to get recipes checked but at the same time it stops every tom dick and harry from making and selling and making claims like that would almostly certainly land you in court

The original “panna” website kiwimoose mentioned doesn’t show the soap well enough for my liking. It shows the label and a bit of the soap on each side. I would be interested in the soap not the label.

Lots of websites do it though.

Well, I just had a bath with lavender bath salts, with dried lavender buds (don't judge me [emoji39] ) and at times it looked like I was bathing in a mouse sewer. Also had to put a sieve in the plug hole at the end. Novel, having the buds in a product, but not very practical

Well, I just had a bath with lavender bath salts, with dried lavender buds (don't judge me [emoji39] ) and at times it looked like I was bathing in a mouse sewer. Also had to put a sieve in the plug hole at the end. Novel, having the buds in a product, but not very practical

Are you man or mouse? Sorry ill get me coat and bid you fairwell i couldnt resist

Oh eeeewwwww!
("bathing in a mouse sewer" ... :confused:)

giggle.gif

:lol: Oh, you are all so funny! One of the first soaps I made I put lavender buds on the top (I'm sensitive to lavender, but the dried buds don't seem to affect me in any way). I ended up HATING it! It's the scratchiest, nastiest thing that I've ever tried to use! Ended up tossing it to the mice!

:lol: Oh, you are all so funny! One of the first soaps I made I put lavender buds on the top (I'm sensitive to lavender, but the dried buds don't seem to affect me in any way). I ended up HATING it! It's the scratchiest, nastiest thing that I've ever tried to use! Ended up tossing it to the mice!
So- recycling then?

Latest posts

Back