Lavender, kaolin clay and charcoal soap.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Lard, Olive oil, Coconut oil, Castor oil, Avocado oil, Rose kaolin clay, Activated charcoal, Sugar, Salt , and a Lavender Eo/Fo mix.

Nothing fancy but comes out great.
20221025_125730.jpg

Attachments

• 20221024_152830.jpg
    20221024_152830.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 20221024_130117.jpg
    20221024_130117.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
That does look great!

To help prevent rancidity/DOS, it is always best to put some parchment paper or another barrier between the soap and the metal racks. Even if they are stainless, the finish on the racks can get cracked or worn away so that other metals come in contact with the soap. :)

That does look great!

To help prevent rancidity/DOS, it is always best to put some parchment paper or another barrier between the soap and the metal racks. Even if they are stainless, the finish on the racks can get cracked or worn away so that other metals come in contact with the soap. :)
Agreed, they are on currently on a plastic drying rack in a dark walk in . I don't even know where that metal rack came from lol maybe a long lost bbq. It kept it off my table and let me get some ok pictures lol.
I just moved into a new house and this was my first personal batch since the move in. Feels so nice to get back in the flow a little.

Last edited:
Back