Lavender fragrance

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s a pretty soap @Basil. I hope your mom loves it.

Has anyone ever tried BB’s Peaceful Lavender? The posted reviews lean favorable. I bought some a few months ago, but it’s still in the cabinet with entirely too many other FOs. No one is going to mistake the scent for lavender EO, but I like it. Here’s the description:

This sweet and soft scent will be your new go-to. It's a mix of lavender, eucalyptus, star anise, hemp seed, oat milk, and fresh hay. Bottom notes of cedar, musk, patchouli, and tonka bean round it out nicely.

Label says it accelerates.
Thank you Mobjack! I tried to design it in the style she likes. I’m going to make it again and see if I can make the mica lines shine more. I actually don’t order from BB but it’ll be interesting to hear how that FO works!

There is a reason that lavender is one of the most popular Lavender Candles scents of all time. It's well known relaxation properties make it one of the top choices when it comes to aromatherapy scents. Because of this, it also makes for an incredible scent choice for a candle. It's a perfect match.

Latest posts

Back