Lavender EO is mp?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Obsidian

Reaction score
Does lavender eo have any issues in mp like it does in cp?

Gramma likes glycerin soap so I'm thinking about making some pretty lavender for her.

I haven't made any MP since I started making CP, but I used to make quite a bit and don't remember any problems. I assume you are referring to some people's experience with DOS?

I haven't made any MP since I started making CP, but I used to make quite a bit and don't remember any problems. I assume you are referring to some people's experience with DOS?

Yes, talking about DOS. I've never used lavender EO because of it but the FO I have just isn't quite the same.

Thanks for the input. I should just try a few bars if I ever get around to ordering the base.

Yes, talking about DOS. I've never used lavender EO because of it but the FO I have just isn't quite the same.

Thanks for the input. I should just try a few bars if I ever get around to ordering the base.
One of the advantages of MP is that you can just make a few bars at a time so they aren't sitting around long. With CP it's hard to make a 2-4 bar batch, and the soap is already 1-2 months old before you can start to use it. And MP is wrapped quickly after being made, which maybe helps too. Good luck!

Latest posts

Back