Lavender EO is mp?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't made any MP since I started making CP, but I used to make quite a bit and don't remember any problems. I assume you are referring to some people's experience with DOS?

I haven't made any MP since I started making CP, but I used to make quite a bit and don't remember any problems. I assume you are referring to some people's experience with DOS?

Yes, talking about DOS. I've never used lavender EO because of it but the FO I have just isn't quite the same.

Thanks for the input. I should just try a few bars if I ever get around to ordering the base.

Yes, talking about DOS. I've never used lavender EO because of it but the FO I have just isn't quite the same.

Thanks for the input. I should just try a few bars if I ever get around to ordering the base.
One of the advantages of MP is that you can just make a few bars at a time so they aren't sitting around long. With CP it's hard to make a 2-4 bar batch, and the soap is already 1-2 months old before you can start to use it. And MP is wrapped quickly after being made, which maybe helps too. Good luck!

Latest posts

Back