Lavender Chamomile

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't personally recommend one because I hate lavender - but I did use WSP's EO/FO blend and it sold well to the people who like that scent. I haven't tried brands, so I'm sure there will be more recommendations!

I can't personally recommend one because I hate lavender - but I did use WSP's EO/FO blend and it sold well to the people who like that scent. I haven't tried brands, so I'm sure there will be more recommendations!
Haha! I'm not a fan of lavender either, but it is a friend's favorite scent. Her birthday is coming up, so the hunt begins....

I love lavender. Reminds me always when I was in south france and was walking along the lavender fields. Oh my god that scent. I just connect it with so many positive feelings and memories. It is my favourite essential oils for an diffuser. Chamomile isn't really my scent. Don't like it.

I used the Lavender/Chamomile EO/FO blend from WSP. It smelled nice in the final soap but ashed REALLY bad. It was a pleasing scent but I haven't felt compelled to make it again.

I use Brambleberry Lavender Chamomile. I just bought another 16oz of it. I have soaps over a year old that still smell great. Very well behaved and a spot on dupe to the J&J.

I have a sample from Nurture Soap. I haven't used it so I can't say first hand, but it gets good reviews and it smells nice OOB. I had a Lavender Chamomile from I can't remember where a few years ago and while others liked it, I really didn't so never tried it again once the FO was gone. I don't know if you are still looking, but I just saw this.

I mix my own from EOs about 3 lavender to 1 cham. I like it, it just takes the edge off the lavender a little bit, and I've had excellent feedback.

I am wanting a great Lavender and Chamomile or the Bedtime J&J type FO. Does anyone have a great one at a better price than Brambleberry before I order?

Thanks lots.

Last edited:
I have some of WSP’s Lav-Cham blend and it smells good OOB. FWIW, I like lavender in small doses if it is balanced - not too sweetly floral nor too medicinal, if that helps give a frame of reference. Haven’t used it to soap yet, so I can’t speak to how it behaves.

@AliOop Thank you lots. I took advantage of the FragranceBuddy sale and got a few bottles. @about $12 for 16oz, not a bad deal at all. The Lavender Chamomile doesn’t smell like Lavender, it smells like soft baby powder without the discoloration

Back