Laurel Berry Oil Sale 10% off

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zany_in_CO

Saponifier
Reaction score
BeScented Laurel Berry Oil for Aleppo Soap SALE 10% off

BeScented is my preferred source for Laurel Berry Oil, for quality, the best price and good service.

Description
Laurel Berry Oil contains strong antibacterial properties and widely used in Middle Eastern cultures for skin and hair problems such as acne, Dry skin, Eczema, Rashes, Psoriasis, Rosacea, fungal infections and Arthritis.

Shelf life of 2 years after purchase. Do not apply directly to your skin. The oil is intended to be used at 30-40% in cold or hot process soap.

This IS NOT Laurel Berry Essential Oil. Laurel Berry is a base oil used in making Aleppo Soap. Use “Laurel Fruit Oil” in soap calc when formulating your recipe.

This oil is sold by volume, not weight.

Here's what one reviewer wrote:

5 Stars
Love this exotic oil. My soaping was complete when i finally was able to purchase this oil to make my aleppo soap . Coming from Syria and being raised with this soap i know its one of the best soaps in the world but being in Australia hard to source this oil.Thanks Jenny for stocking it its a brilliant oil not only to use in soap but for my eczema and psoriasis balms .

Back