Launched My website

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
And now I want to throw up.
I have always sold locally and only shipped soap to just a few people that were usually family or friends but because of 2020 being a big butthead and all of the craft fairs being cancelled I needed to find another way to sell soap. It's always been an expense I just didn't want to undertake but I did it Friday. I signed up on square space and set up my website and loaded my current inventory and then I loaded all of the inventory that I have curing and scheduled the soap to load automatically on their cure dates. I also bought the National shrink wrap system with the biodegradable shrinkwrap because the Christmas bazaar that is coming up sent out guidelines that EVERYTHING has to be sealed in plastic so it can be sanitized. So no cardboard, no paper wrappings, and nothing that can absorb liquid because we have to clean our products before we give them to customers. I have so much anxiety over the amount of money I have spent this month alone just on trying to get my little business to reach more people. I can only hope it pays off.

Catahoula Bubble Company
is open for business.
EEK!

Latest posts

Back