Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seven

Reaction score
Goats milk, oatmeal, and manuka honey. Scented with OMH (freakin love this scent!).

goh1.jpg

Pink tiger stripes for V-day.. scented with love spell dupe..

pink_stripes2.jpg

Blackberry raspberry swirl..

blackberry1.jpg

Tienne, this is the lopsided edge soap i was talking about. notice the soap in the middle, the edge is different than the other 2, LOL! btw, look at the surface/edges, pretty yucky huh? guess i need the cotton ASAP :D

Last edited:
I never get sick of looking at beautiful soap. All 3 are gorgeous as always. I particularly love that 1st one. All those pencil lines have me in a head spin.

omg.....SOOOO beautiful!!!!! I LOVE that omh soap!!! looks almost like tiger stripes.

They are all fabulous but that first one is by far my favorite! Does the manuka honey behave any differently than regular honey?

thank you ladies... my fave is the omh too. who says omh soaps can't be pretty? :D

They are all fabulous but that first one is by far my favorite! Does the manuka honey behave any differently than regular honey?

as far as cp soaping, i didn't find any noticeable difference. i have yet to find out how it feels on the skin as this one's still curing..

Back