Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMFG Seven, those soaps are simply stunning! I want one of those OMH soaps! WANT WANT WANT!

That little bit of lopsidedness doesn't mean a thing, but it's easily fixable if you really wanted to (you know how. LOL) but the edges on especially the OMH are simply perfect!! And those raspberries look so lifelike! I'm blown away...

Geeez, now I have TWO masters I have to emulate. Do you accept groupies? If so, sign me up! :lol:

btw, look at the surface/edges, pretty yucky huh? guess i need the cotton ASAP :D

Post before and after pics! I'd really love to see the change! How old are the soaps? It should be doable. My DSM soaps were old and hard, but they buffed up nicely anyway! Do it, do it, do it!! :D

Which OMH did you use? All the ones I've tried discolor more than that. Or did you use a stabilizer? Is just gorgeous!

Me again. Got nothing to say. I just wanted to come back and ogle the OMH soap again. LOL It sure is a beauty. :)

Post before and after pics! I'd really love to see the change! How old are the soaps? It should be doable. My DSM soaps were old and hard, but they buffed up nicely anyway! Do it, do it, do it!! :D

sure, i'll post some before and after pics later on. i haven't finished buffing them all up, only a couple to see whether it works. and hell yeah it did!

Which OMH did you use? All the ones I've tried discolor more than that. Or did you use a stabilizer? Is just gorgeous!

well, the color is getting darker by the day. i didnt use a stabilizer. the omh fo was from natural candle supply in australia. it was originally from sweetcakes.

Me again. Got nothing to say. I just wanted to come back and ogle the OMH soap again. LOL It sure is a beauty. :)

helllooooo you :D i saved one just for you for our swap. i picked the prettiest one :)

i saved one just for you for our swap. i picked the prettiest one :)

omg.gif

No waaaay... are you kidding me? Really? OMG, OMG, OMG... What would you like in return? Double Drop Swirls?? Groupie soaps?? Something else entirely??? Just name your price, woman! :lol:

*Running around like a headless chicken out of pure excitement!*

Thank you SO much, Seven! OMG...

WOOHOO!!!!!! :D

How do you get that thin dark line that is in the first bar of soap? Beautiful!

That OMH is simply gorgeous, not to mention elegantly unisex, artful and did I say gorgeous? The berries on the other look so real! Really, really masterful job.

Jaw-dropped on the OMH. I am probably the only person on earth who doesn't like the FO, but I would buy a dozen of those bars, easy. What a good eye you have!

The first one , amazing!!!! I love the third one too!!!!! Beautiful work!!!

thanks so much everyone. i like the OMH too, i think it'll be my permanent design..

OMG. I just had a light bulb moment. I know EXACTLY what to send you. Heh heh. And I'm not telling! :lol:

don't tell.. i likeeeee surprises! :D

How do you get that thin dark line that is in the first bar of soap? Beautiful!

it's called pencil lining, and i did that by using cocoa powder with a sieve. there are lots of videos on youtube about this topic.

Wow. Such a simple idea yet I've never seen or heard of it. Can't wait to try! :)

Latest posts

Back