Latest soaps

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

seven

Reaction score
Goats milk, oatmeal, and manuka honey. Scented with OMH (freakin love this scent!).

Pink tiger stripes for V-day.. scented with love spell dupe..

Blackberry raspberry swirl..

Tienne, this is the lopsided edge soap i was talking about. notice the soap in the middle, the edge is different than the other 2, LOL! btw, look at the surface/edges, pretty yucky huh? guess i need the cotton ASAP :D

Last edited:

Derpina Bubbles

Reaction score
I never get sick of looking at beautiful soap. All 3 are gorgeous as always. I particularly love that 1st one. All those pencil lines have me in a head spin.

neeners

Reaction score
omg.....SOOOO beautiful!!!!! I LOVE that omh soap!!! looks almost like tiger stripes.

ca_soap

Reaction score
They are all fabulous but that first one is by far my favorite! Does the manuka honey behave any differently than regular honey?

Neve

Reaction score
OMG love the OMH one! Dying to get a tall loaf mould...

CaraBou

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I'm swooning from the black raspberry swirl! And I don't think it's because it's lopsided!

seven

Reaction score
thank you ladies... my fave is the omh too. who says omh soaps can't be pretty? :D

They are all fabulous but that first one is by far my favorite! Does the manuka honey behave any differently than regular honey?
as far as cp soaping, i didn't find any noticeable difference. i have yet to find out how it feels on the skin as this one's still curing..

Latest posts