Late Introduction

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Good Morning everyone from the beautiful city of Miami here in Florida. My name is Yakelin and I recently joined this amazing community of Soap Loving People. I am a Registered Nurse and I've been working at the front line since Covid started. I have 3 furry babies (2 yorkies and 1 cat all rescued). I am a newborn to the soap making world and since I joined I've become addicted and happier. Everything started one day as I was reading a newspaper and there there was a recipe for DIY home laundry detergent. Well, that was the start of my DIY journey and here I am. I have already made a couple of batches of CP soap and 3 HP (my first on the crockpot a failure :oops:.). It was here that I found the guidance and tips on how to make a successful HP soap. Thank you for all of you are here helping newbies like myself and challenging those who are graduated. Thank You!!!

Welcome colleague from overseas, hope you will enjoy the forum🤩
Am new too and it’s always nice to see a colleague doing something ‘off the ward’ things. ⭐

Welcome colleague from overseas, hope you will enjoy the forum🤩
Am new too and it’s always nice to see a colleague doing something ‘off the ward’ things. ⭐
Hi!!! Putzii. Thank you for your warm welcoming. I am enjoying the forum very much. There is so much knowledge and advanced "soapers" in this forum willing to share their experiences and wisdom that is just amazing. Very nice meeting a colleague in nursing and soaping.

Back