Last weekend and this weekends soaps cut

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Marilyn Norgart

Supporting Member
Reaction score
as I was looking I kept thinking "I like this one best" and then same thing when I looked at the next one. love your color combos. and your swirling.

Dawni

Reaction score
Love them all! Love the purples and blues.. But my favorite has got to be the second one, very elegant looking :)

shunt2011

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
@Steve85569 my soap controlled those rivers. I must have been in a daze when I printed my recipes as I had too much liquid and got a lot of rivers in my soaps. Could kick myself in the behind. But they don't look too bad.

The scents are: Peach Grapefruit Thyme, Vanilla Champagne, Charcoal with Tea Tree/Peppermint/Lavender, Cracklin Birch, Love Spell, Lavender Marshmallow
Bay Rum, White Tea Ginger, Raspberry Lemonade, Red Clover Tea, Lemon Verbena and Passionate Kisses.

Marilyn Norgart

Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Steve85569 my soap controlled those rivers. I must have been in a daze when I printed my recipes as I had too much liquid and got a lot of rivers in my soaps. Could kick myself in the behind. But they don't look too bad.

The scents are: Peach Grapefruit Thyme, Vanilla Champagne, Charcoal with Tea Tree/Peppermint/Lavender, Cracklin Birch, Love Spell, Lavender Marshmallow
Bay Rum, White Tea Ginger, Raspberry Lemonade, Red Clover Tea, Lemon Verbena and Passionate Kisses.
what did you think of the white tea/ginger? I made a test batch with that one last week and the scents seems to be fading fast--nice scent though

MarnieSoapien

Reaction score
My 4 year old said the blue/black and white one is his favorite (Bay Rum). I think they all look lovely.

dibbles

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow - beautiful! Such pretty swirls and color choices - very nice job!!!

shunt2011

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
what did you think of the white tea/ginger? I made a test batch with that one last week and the scents seems to be fading fast--nice scent though
I like it more than I thought I would but I'm not too sure it's going to stick around. Where did you get yours? I got mine from Pure Fragrance. Could be stronger, I used it at 6%.

To clean them up I use the fanciest of tools......a potato peeler to bevel the edges.....:)

Sometimes I'll polish them a bit but not often. Once wrapped they look fine.

Marilyn Norgart

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like it more than I thought I would but I'm not too sure it's going to stick around. Where did you get yours? I got mine from Pure Fragrance. Could be stronger, I used it at 6%.

To clean them up I use the fanciest of tools......a potato peeler to bevel the edges.....:)

Sometimes I'll polish them a bit but not often. Once wrapped they look fine.
i got mine from brambleberry in a sample pkg so I had around .5oz to work with. I also got cranberry/fig and energy among others. those 3 are the ones I really liked

shunt2011

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
i got mine from brambleberry in a sample pkg so I had around .5oz to work with. I also got cranberry/fig and energy among others. those 3 are the ones I really liked
I had some customers that really liked Energy but they reformulated it so not going to try it. Just told them it's been redone and I don't want to waste money in shipping and time to order more right now.

Meena

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You should be pleased, these all look wonderful! Your swirl mojo was definitely in effect for all these. Love the chained leaf pattern of the first, and tbe subtle peachy-beige one (rivers fit this so well!) and green one. Gorgeous blues and purples you got on the others, and nice patterns. Your customers will love these.

Last edited:

Marilyn Norgart

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had some customers that really liked Energy but they reformulated it so not going to try it. Just told them it's been redone and I don't want to waste money in shipping and time to order more right now.
I have had a few people over and they all liked the energy. I like it better than all them--now I am wondering what the original smelled like :)

Latest posts