• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

srenee

Reaction score
Hello I lost everything to Hurricane Florence last September. We have to rebuild a workshop. I am looking for used equipment for soaps and candles near Jacksonville NC. Can text pictures and questions 910 467 1488
Anyone destashing? Pass the word if you know someone. Thank you. Sonya
lye tank
wax melter
lotion filler
soap cutters
pot tipper
handtruck for barrels,
scales for large batches
molds for lip balms
stainless steel tables, etc
bulk oils, ingredients

There's actually a Soaping Destash group on facebook. Might want to join it, if you haven't already.
Thank you. Yes Im in the group. Just not much happening on the east coast.
I keep an eye out on all the marketplace, yardsale sites.

Hello I lost everything to Hurricane Florence last September. We have to rebuild a workshop. I am looking for used equipment for soaps and candles near Jacksonville NC. Can text pictures and questions 910 467 1488
lye tank
wax melter
lotion filler
soap cutters
pot tipper
handtruck for barrels,
scales for large batches
molds for lip balms
bulk oils, ingredients
dixiedragon, I just saw your post. I don't actually have any items on your list but it seems that you make lotion. I need to de stash because I no longer make lotion and we will be moving. I have some bottles and caps in various sizes. If you are interested PM and I can get some info on the items.

lye tank
wax melter
lotion filler
soap cutters
pot tipper
handtruck for barrels,
scales for large batches
molds for lip balms
bulk oils, ingredients

Please add the disclaimer to your ad as per rules or it will be deleted.

She's not selling these items, she's looking for them.

Selling or not, it's for all transactions with other members.

2) The following disclaimer must be posted at the beginning of each sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other similar transactions:
The disclaimer says that all parties enter the transactions at their own risk.

Thank you folks. Lots of lessons learned. What disclaimer am I supposed to add?e
This? " The disclaimer says that all parties enter the transactions at their own risk."
I really wasnt selling, just listing items that I can used.

The disclaimer is in red under rule 2. It's not just for selling, it's also for wanted to buy, trade, swap. No commercial or business posts. The sticky has been there since 2009 and it's there so that smf is not responsible if anything goes wrong with any transaction.

Last edited:
Im really sorry you lost all your equipment in the hurricane!
Thank you. And Im really praying that Dorian is not a repeat. We are still displaced from hurricane Florence.

Me too. If I had any of the stuff I'd be happy to give you something.
Huggs! Positive energy and prayers are just as good.

dixiedragon, I just saw your post. I don't actually have any items on your list but it seems that you make lotion. I need to de stash because I no longer make lotion and we will be moving. I have some bottles and caps in various sizes. If you are interested PM and I can get some info on the items.

Hello. Thank you!
Sent a reply pm. Thank you for replying.

lye tank
wax melter
lotion filler
soap cutters
pot tipper
handtruck for barrels,
scales for large batches
molds for lip balms
bulk oils, ingredients
I couldn't find a way to edit this post on my phone. I was told to add " All parties enter into a transaction at their own risks."

Selling or not, it's for all transactions with other members.

2) The following disclaimer must be posted at the beginning of each sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other similar transactions:
The disclaimer says that all parties enter the transactions at their own risk.
I apologize for the confusion.
I was just trying to tell folks to keep an eye out if they hear of anyone destashing supplies. I did a reply post to my Original with your disclaimer.

lye tank
wax melter
lotion filler
soap cutters
pot tipper
handtruck for barrels,
scales for large batches
molds for lip balms
bulk oils, ingredients
20190330_082431.jpg

20190329_105330.jpg

Just wanted to show a picture to show tha I wasnt scamming. This is my bathroom. On the other side is one of the rooms I sold my products in. The workshop below on first floor is now gone. But we are doing ok. Getting ready for round 2 with Dorian.

Dining room...3652sqft home gutted. Long story. Results of bad contractors.

Im not trying to play a sympathy card here. But I did want to show that I was sincere. We are in Jacksonville NC.

Last edited by a moderator:
I took a look at your video. The contractors have totally screwed you. On top of that I know that working with FEMA is one of the worst experiences an American can have. I suggest you get legal help to fight the contractors. I'm really sorry you've gone through so much. May you be protected during Dorian. Take care. Sending you my prayers and good thoughts.

I took a look at your video. The contractors have totally screwed you. On top of that I know that working with FEMA is one of the worst experiences an American can have. I suggest you get legal help to fight the contractors. I'm really sorry you've gone through so much. May you be protected during Dorian. Take care. Sending you my prayers and good thoughts.
Thank you! Im hoping when we get back we will have a house standing. But even so we will be safe warm and sey.
We do plan to fight legally but trying to get in our home first. We do have complaints file with the Ag's office and board of electricians for starters. Anxiety levels through the roof!

Latest posts

Back