Laptop or PC, what do you use?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you use a PC or a Laptop?

• I use my faithful PC to communicate with you guys!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I use my trusty Laptop to communicate with you guys!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
My New Laptop!

I have used a pc for many years. A couple years ago I bought an acient laptop off eBay. Just this past year...we were able to buy me a brand spanken new one! I love it! And use it 100% of the time. Since Teddy doesn't get online or use the computer as much...he got the pc. :lol:

Yeah, I drove myself a little crazy trying to choose a color - red, or blue, or maybe pink, or GOLD! ...:lol:

It's got wifi & I can pick up a free connection from my home, too. I use it waaay more than I thought I would.

I used to read in bed, now I turn on my laptop & check the forum. :p

Mandy

mandolyn said:
Yeah, I drove myself a little crazy trying to choose a color - red, or blue, or maybe pink, or GOLD! ...:lol:

It's got wifi & I can pick up a free connection from my home, too. I use it waaay more than I thought I would.

I used to read in bed, now I turn on my laptop & check the forum. :p

Mandy

Mine is an HP Pavilion Entertainment PC. It has Wifi too. That was a must have when I went shopping. I like to read in bed, too. About the only time I can. But now, I turn on my laptop and check the forum, as well! LOL

Latest posts

Back