Labels/stickers

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SimplyE

Reaction score
Has anybody looked into the cost of ordering labels/stickers for their product with information already printed versus cost of printing themselves? I can see a disadvantage is that you would not have the control of being able to change your product because the labels/stickers are mass produced.

I thought the coast of letting someone print your soap labels and flyers was outragious and couldn't find anyone who had paper with a more natural look to it. I'm thinking of making my own paper now and of course print it myself.

i looked at label makers at office max and there were some cool ones for about $100. a little pricey but it simplifies everything. you make up your label on your computer and send it to the label printer.

I considered it, but honestly I keep remembering back to when I worked for a cosmetics company and the huge rolls of wasted labels that just sat there collecting dust because the formula changed, the container was updated and the dimensions were off, a zillion other reasons.

I suppose if you were not going to make any changes to your product then it would be worth it. For right now I change my mind too much!

More and more I find myself using full sheet labels and designing them on my computer. The nice thing is one type of label stock works for most of my items. I have 3 printers hooked up to my computer and use them all.

Bruce

Latest posts

Back