Labeling for bottles

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kriskeogh76

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm a new producer of body lotions do trying to source a supplier who can do pre printed labels that I can apply to my bottles.

I need 6 different labels as I've six variations of product but so far I've only found minimum runs of 100 labels.

Can anyone in the UK help?

Cheers
Kris

Hi all

I'm a new producer of body lotions do trying to source a supplier who can do pre printed labels that I can apply to my bottles.

I need 6 different labels as I've six variations of product but so far I've only found minimum runs of 100 labels.

Can anyone in the UK help?

Cheers
Kris

Most people I know who produce on a smallish scale in the UK print their own - tbh 100 of each fragrance isnt too bad. You can get smaller runs but they often arent cost effective, depends on budget etc.

Is that £55 plus vat and postage? Assuming its not thats £330 for labels (more than your safety assessment I bet!).

What are the labels going on? Do they need to be waterproof, full colour or B&W?

Is it one label or one for the front and an ingredients one for the back?

Know its a lot of questions but we have spent so much time looking at labels and pricing them up the last year that I have found and discounted so many options as just not being cost effective at this point.

We ended up with a half way house option until we could see what were the best sellers - nothing worse than having hundreds of labels around for products that dont sell, you end up not being able to rename the fragrance or change the packaging without it costing a fortune!

Back