KUMQUAT?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HELP! WSP only carries this scent as a special order & you have to buy a tanker full!

I wnet to scent finder & found a few described as orange/pineapple blend & bramblebrry says theres is like pomogranite to think purple... but kumquat is orange & a citrus scent! HELP! Did I say that already? I saw kumquat eo on ebay. Anyone have experience w/ the eo? It's 6 bucks for 4oz, I am skeptical of any eo at that low price....

Wish I could help! Maybe look at the FO's on ebay and avoid the EO? I'm a little skeptical of cheap EO's, too. I look for sellers that say "undiluted", but I don't have any other advice....

I ordered some from BB and I really like it. It kind of reminds me of old fashion baby aspirin smell only better. My customers really like it. HTH Ginger

Just stumbled on this older thread and thought I could contribute :wink:

Tabitha I use BBs Kumquat in MP soap and it is beautiful - I don't think purple when I smell it, just fresh and juicy! Everyone who has used my MP soap with this FO absolutely loves it - young, old, male, female - everyone.

Tanya :)

I have the one from BrambleBerry (as well as a replacement from LoneStar when mine ran out) and they are INCREDIBLE. One of my favorites and among my top 5 all time best sellers.

Tabitha said:
Does anyone know of a good one? I see WSP has one. I LOVE WSP!
I LOVE kumquat, i ordered mine from brambleberry, it smells great!

I just got mine from Brambleberry today. It smells so good I can't wait to use it.

Back