Kitchen scents with zero Cinnamon

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BorgKat

Reaction score
So, I have a freind with severe allergy to cinnamon and cinnamon oil. Do you know good fragrances with any cinnamon.

Hi:)
I only make melt and pour, and have only been doing that for a few days, but the other day I added Nutmeg and Clove powder to a bar. So far everyone likes it. I don't know how the scent will last, though.

Hi:)
I only make melt and pour, and have only been doing that for a few days, but the other day I added Nutmeg and Clove powder to a bar. So far everyone likes it. I don't know how the scent will last, though.
Ha, unfortunately I know he is sensitive to clove when eating them, so I don’t think putting them in soap would be the best idea. He as a rule avoids the entire pumpkin pie/holiday scent mixes.

Maybe something that would smell like bread baking? Not sure what that would be, though. Something like these, maybe.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/3-Oil-Set-...877000&hash=item2ef26fc5fd:g:SpcAAOSwXB1bKm5D
Screenshot_20181022-193853.png
My sister is crazy about scents with basil in them.

I'm with @dibbles I use coffee soaps in the kitchen. They smell good, and if you add coffee grounds (if you are doing mp I'm not sure you can do this, but works well with cp and hp) it helps scrub cooking gunk/strong smells off your hands.

Currently, we are about to start a coffee one, I defused some coffee in oil and a 3x coffee for my liquid yesterday. Been prepping for the past hour to pour just as soon as I’m done here. This looks like a fun one!

I did a soap with Lemongrass, Litsea Cubeba, Spearmint & Rosemary. I put cornmeal & NDA's apricot shells in for a little scrubby. Used this for Gardener's soap too. Lovely smell!

Latest posts

Back