Kimchi anyone?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When we're at the market, my granddaughter and I are thrilled when one specific food truck shows up. CrAsian (short for Crazy Asian) is a Asian fusion food truck run by two sisters. Trin had their Grilled Kimcheese Sandwich this week; from their menu: grilled cheese w/fried egg, kimchi, & fish sauce mayo. She gave me a bite and, I have to say, it was amazing! Next time they're there, I may have to switch from ordering their amazing Fish Tacos. Yes, it was that good.

I still haven't ever cooked with kimchi, I just eat it plain. I need to make another batch, I miss having it and the store bought just isn't the same.

I still haven't ever cooked with kimchi, I just eat it plain. I need to make another batch, I miss having it and the store bought just isn't the same.

Make kimchi pancakes. Super easy. Or a kimchi soup. Or kimchi fried rice! Or just some fried kimchi as a side for meat.

I am lucky enough that there is a Korean comunity relatively close by and I can buy kimchi from their stores, it is not the stuff made in fabrics, its the kimchi the ladies make.

I miss those days where i could eat kimchi more often :(

Latest posts

Back