Kelsie molds!! super great service!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reallyrita

Reaction score
Rita at Kelsie molds rocks!!
I just got my order from her today and there was a small problem with the packaging and I had some oil leakage in the box. I thought it was a big deal and I emailed Rita. She emailed me back immediately. We have been emailing back and forth this evening. She is amazing! Turns out....the problem was not a problem and all is well. I am so impressed with her customer service...it went beyond that for sure. It is wonderful to do business with people like her...makes up for alot of not so good experiences elsewhere. I am a true newbie..but I just had to let you all know. By the way, I got the nine bar mold and it is beautiful....can't wait to make my very first mini batch!!! :D

Wonderful, good to hear. I have never tried her molds before, but have heard wonderful Ravs for it.

That is good to hear. I use big molds that my brother made to make 2 logs each mold. The client finishs but now wants finished bars as they are too busy. 3 or 4 of those big ones would be good for me and the client wil buy them.

reallyrita said:
Rita at Kelsie molds rocks!!
I just got my order from her today and there was a small problem with the packaging and I had some oil leakage in the box. I thought it was a big deal and I emailed Rita. She emailed me back immediately. We have been emailing back and forth this evening. She is amazing! Turns out....the problem was not a problem and all is well. I am so impressed with her customer service...it went beyond that for sure. It is wonderful to do business with people like her...makes up for alot of not so good experiences elsewhere. I am a true newbie..but I just had to let you all know. By the way, I got the nine bar mold and it is beautiful....can't wait to make my very first mini batch!!! :D

Great to hear. I know her hubby has been starting to work again since his accident. I sent out your TOG Mold yesterday, or the day before to you. Hope you like it too.
I, also, am coming out with a TOG Wood Divider Mold with a wood top. The dividers are white PVC. There will be several sizes too. I like wood so much better than other types of mold materials. Wood is simply, the best insulator of holding in heat.
Paul....

Paul: I can't wait for your mold to come! I have a wish list already from
studying your etsy site! :D

I, also, am coming out with a TOG Wood Divider Mold with a wood top

Paul, let us know when these are ready for sale. I am working very hard on convincing DH that all my xmas prezzies should come from your workshop. AND that I have been a very good girl this year and therefore deserve LOTS of prezzies!! :lol:

Becky said:
I, also, am coming out with a TOG Wood Divider Mold with a wood top

Paul, let us know when these are ready for sale. I am working very hard on convincing DH that all my xmas prezzies should come from your workshop. AND that I have been a very good girl this year and therefore deserve LOTS of prezzies!! :lol:

Will do, Bec! Should be by the middle of Oct. or sooner. You'll be the first to know. :wink:

Latest posts

Back