Karma Dupe

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OliveOil2

Reaction score
I had promised that I would post my results from testing Karma from Fragrance Buddy. Out of the bottle it was a smell that was difficult for me smell the complete scent. Once it hit the oils it was nice and strong. I soaped at 1% per pound. This FO behaved perfectly, and I had time to do a few colors. I haven't cut the loaf yet, and will continue to post into cure. Hope you see this Hazel!
Also anyone who likes Karma will like the Patchouli Passion from FB. It was one of my most popular scents at craft fairs this Holiday season. It is a combination of Patchouli and Honey, and very unisex. I didn't have one person who picked up Patchouli Passion to smell it not rave about it, even people who said "I hate Patchouli". It has stuck like glue, and it was soaped about 10 weeks ago.

Thanks for posting! I've been looking for a good dupe but haven't found the 'just right' one yet. BB's was medicinal smelling, and I just couldn't stand to soap with it. Daystar's smelled closer oob, but the seems plastic/very fake smelling in CP.

Latest posts

Back