Just Wondering

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krickett

Reaction score
Hello All, I have been out of pocket of late due to some financial issues. I have been reading posts here and there and have not seen anything posted from that soaper in Missouri what is his name Soap Maker Man? Has he left the forum or something? I was just wondering.
Thanks

Krickett

Hi Krickett - that would be Paul and he is still a member here as far as I know. His member name is Soapmaker Man, so why not PM him if you want to get in touch? HTH.

Tanya :)

Thanks I was just wondering since I haven't seen any postings from him in my reading lately.

Krickett

How funny- I was just wondering the same thing as I was just posting in one of the threads about my 1 lb TOG mild that I have from him. I hope he's okay!

IrishLass

I do remember reading here someplace about him stating something and how he bought lye in bulk and was thinking about selling it. Was wondering how that is working for him. Will just have to do some more rea ding and see if I can find that info.

He did start his own forum. He does still hold membership here but does not pop in often. You can PM him.

Back