Just wanted to say Hi and introduce ourselves.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TobyandRosie

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Our names are Toby and Rosie and we've had our little brand of skincare and soaps for about 7 years now.
We're form Australia and are very passionate about making products that use the most unrefined, unprocessed, unadulterated natural ingredients possible to heal and enhance the skin and hair.
We've had great success with treating all types of skin issues from eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, dry, oily, mature because we care about people more than making money.
Ou biggest challenges these days is growing in the online space because we're not great at marketing and spending a lot of time online with social media seems like it sucks the pleasure out of life.
We'd love to share tips and experiences with anyone that has a similar business and wants to help people's health and skin flourish through the stuff they put on their skin and hair.
Nice to meet everyone and have a lovely day : )

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up. Yeah same in Australia. I understand it, but when you receive so much feedback about something natural you've made that has made a huge difference to someones eczema for example, its hard to not want to tell other that suffer the same thing about it.
I'll watch what I say though. Thank you

Latest posts

Back