Just thought I would share a few pix

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweetlyunique

Reaction score
Just thought I would share a few pix
565bf78b.jpg

countryclubIIresized.jpg

Country Club Pasadena

WarmVanillaSugarWatermarked-1.jpg

RoseWatermarked-1.jpg

RomanceWatermarked-1.jpg

PineappleCilantroWaterMarked-2.jpg

NagChampaWatermarked.jpg

LavenderWatermarked.jpg

FrankinscenseMyrrhWatermarked.jpg

0f90ad36.jpg

MuskWatermarked.jpg

TanglewoodWatermarked.jpg

ConfettiWatermarked.jpg

PeppermintWatermarked.jpg

PearsBerriesWatermarked.jpg

LilacWatermarked.jpg

several of my many soap designs

000_1347.jpg

5a0b8be1.jpg

last but not the least my lovely puppies

Ok got carried away sorry:)

Wow, if that was a few, I'd hate to see you post a pix heavy thread! :wink: :lol: :lol:
Very nice set-up showing your wares. The Pug is a good looking dog. My brother has a pug. His name is Ugg the pug.

Well photographed shots.

Paul :wink:

very professional display. The quality of your marketing shows also your dedication to detail in a quality product. I've been in marketing for 25 years in some manner or other and I can say without reservation I'm very impressed with what you are doing. I only hope your customers appreciate your hard work in bringing them a quality product.

Soapmaker Man said:
Wow, if that was a few, I'd hate to see you post a pix heavy thread! :wink: :lol: :lol:
Very nice set-up showing your wares. The Pug is a good looking dog. My brother has a pug. His name is Ugg the pug.

Well photographed shots.

Paul :wink:

Thank you Paul yes it is just a few I have over 65 regular fragrances plus seasonal and then the new ones to try out I love it! Thank you for your compliments:) as for the pugs there are 3 of them the two in the first pix are Leia and Jazzy and then the puppy in the other 2 his name is Rocky they are the best dogs (sshhh don't tell I called them dogs) ever we love them so much and are great with kids they just have the best temperment ever:) I could go on and on:) Thank you again

very professional display. The quality of your marketing shows also your dedication to detail in a quality product. I've been in marketing for 25 years in some manner or other and I can say without reservation I'm very impressed with what you are doing. I only hope your customers appreciate your hard work in bringing them a quality product.
Thank you! Thank you! I Love what I do retired from 17 years of in home child care to do this full time and I LOVE!! it. I have many, many regular customers who refer me to their friends, family and even to strangers:) Makes me feel good and I do get compliments on my display every week. Thank you for your very kind words

And two all of you thank you for all of you compliments and kind words and don't know how I never found this board before? How long has it been here? I love it here thank you all for having me:)

Back