just started school

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rszuba

Reaction score
ian is not the only one going to give soothing therapy by way of massage. thank the good lord, i start school at irene's myomassology institute the past week and i am loving it.

renee
p.s. now if i can only get my brain cells working again.lol no spring chicken.

Good luck at school. Congrats for taking on a new challenge. :)

Jdue

i loved being in school for massage. i moved as soon as i finished school and was not able to ever truly practice unless i went to school all over again, but i did love all the stuff i learned and i would do it all over agin if i could.
good luck!

rszuba said:
ian is not the only one going to give soothing therapy by way of massage. thank the good lord, i start school at irene's myomassology institute the past week and i am loving it.

renee
p.s. now if i can only get my brain cells working again.lol no spring chicken.

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!! that is awesome!!!!

What have you been going over so far??

I never regretted one day of my schooling...should you need any help with anything...A&P, Myology etc... just let me know, always happy to help and I have LOOOOOAAAADDS of notes saved that might be interesting for you to read!!....we can trade notes!!

What made you decide to get into it?

thank you everyone for your support. i feel so blessed to have this chance.
Kris, so sorry you did not get a chance to practice.thanks for the encouragement.
and Ian don't be suprised if i come calling for that help you offered.

why did i get into it?... i have been a construction electrician for 11 years, but it is obviously not my vocation. i always struggled and was stressed out from it.. and not to mention i am a woman, even in today's society there are still a few that think we belong at home, barefoot and prego. yep experienced that attitude first hand. but i have worked with many wonderful men and women also. it just isn't for me, it takes too much toll from me mentally,emotionally and physically. there is nothing left when i get home to my family. i have only had 2 weeks emplyment in the past year, and the previous years were the same.
sorry, blah,blah,blah...lol... anywho.. this will be great because i can help people and not have to deal with sticking needles in them.lol. it should prove to be less stressful and i can arrange a schedule that will able me to be home with my kids. my son, who is 13, is a handful and getting him to do his schoolwork is like a whole nother job for me. very taxing. i am blessed and humbled by this opportunity.

My baby sister went 'back to school' just before turning 40.What a life change! She & her partner between them have 4 kids,a mortgage & now just the 1 income,but it was something she totally wanted to do & her fella is wonderfully supportive & encouraging.So now she's 2yrs into a 4yr Muscular-Skeletal Therapy course,flat out,& LOVES her life. :) I admire her SO much. :)

So go for it Rzuba! Follow your heart. More power to you for having the courage to make such a change. :wink:

Back