just joined the forum!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

necoleb

Reaction score
Hi guys. My name is Necole. I am fairly new to soaping, I have about a dozen cold process soap recipe batches made. Today I tried my first hot process batch, and as I watch terrified as my oils seperate in the crock pot, I am reassuring myself by googling and watching videos. This brought me to the forum!
I appreciate all the soaping experts that take the time to post and share their knowledge, so I wanted to post and let you know! Thank you!

It did finally come together. It is sitting pretty in my mold now. I did have to stick blender it quite a bit. It cooked longer than necessary, as most videos I watched said "if it seperates, it will magically come back together..." hmmmmmmm.
My next project was going to be a cpop, but I think I will stick to cp for a bit longer now I have actually tried hp. I guess if I really need a bar of rustic soap in a couple weeks time, I would do hp again. I do like how the crock pot is full of beautiful bubbles and I can clean it right away.

Latest posts

Back