Just heard Nature's Garden has been bought out by WSP

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reviews are gone? We should flood them with emails and remind them that we rely on those reviews in order to make purchase decisions. Without reviews, we will be forced to look elsewhere.
One of them, I asked them for my old orders list, they said it was impossible . Tho functionally for sales, deleting reviews would be even more stupid.

FWIW I’ve had much better service from WSP lately. I’m glad I gave them another try - there were some big glitches about a year ago. And I think the Crafter’s Choice fragrances are very good, better than many others. $ though I know.
I agree. I was having a LOT of trouble last year with them but much less lately....and I do love their FOs (despite the price).

I had to reset my password but all my past orders still show up. It’s funny because I used to use Wholesale Supply probably 90% of my fragrance oils were from them, and now I have almost switched completely the other way to natures garden just because of the price, now it will be interesting to see what happens

I didn't realize it before today, but they also own Flaming Candle. I got two emails this morning about it (one ostensibly from NG, the other from WSP). I thought interesting, though, that when saying what companies were under this umbrella, they didn't mention Rustic Escentuals. Wonder who will be next.....

IF this is true, this saddens me! I switched to NG because WSP customer service was awful, shipping took forever and the prices became so high. I just logged into my NG account, had to reset my password. All past orders do not show detail. I checked out the fragrances and that page looks just like WSP.

WSP's website is updated through 2020 when it purchased Rustic Essentials.

IndiMade Brands is a group that now owns Nature’s Garden, The Flaming Candle, Wholesale Supplies Plus. I am sure that many members received an e-mail from the new CEO.
Yup. I just received the email, too.

I have found WSP’s customer service has definitely been better lately than normal. Save for the hefty delay in shipping, they were very attentive when something was left out.

I hate their Jump the Line fee. That's ridiculous!
Why? It's no different than paying for say...expedited shipping because you want the item sooner. It's simply an option, like the Shipping Protection that Nurture Soap offer. No one is forcing you to purchase the 'insurance', but it's there if your want it.

General response -

I was fairly unhappy when WSP bought out Rustic and Elements...shipping costs went up and they changed the quantity on my soap boxes at EBB and I could no longer afford them (I went from being able to buy in lots of 100 to having to pay more to purchase in lots of 50 or purchase 1200).

Things eventually settled down and I have ordered from RE again and have found another supplier for my No-Stir Palm Oil and soap boxes.

Back