Just getting started with FO

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best to buy from a supplier close to you to save on shipping. All suppliers are hit & miss. It takes time to find FOs that work for you. I usually start with their "best-sellers". There are several threads about FO recommendations from various suppliers as well as a comprehensive review with comments from members. I don't have the link. Hopefully someone will post it for you.

Best to buy from a supplier close to you to save on shipping. All suppliers are hit & miss. It takes time to find FOs that work for you. I usually start with their "best-sellers". There are several threads about FO recommendations from various suppliers as well as a comprehensive review with comments from members. I don't have the link. Hopefully someone will post it for you.
Zany, I think they are looking for blending ideas of fo's, not suppliers. I've given links in my above post.

Bramblebery's Black Tea and Spiced Amber Ale is an awesome masculine scent. Their Ancient Sedona also pairs well with a little mint (peppermint EO was used). The latter two will be discolored to a tan color but the first two FOs do not discolor.

Latest posts

Back