Just for a Laugh...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What a dummy I can be...Last night I was cooking dinner and saw one of my little Neon Geckos walking towards me across my counter. What the H**L, I asked my hubby if I left the door open and he told me no. It crawled on my hand and I returned it back to its tank. In the meantime, I smartened up and checked the bamboo I had sitting on my table that I remember taking out the tank earlier in the afternoon. Yup, there was the other little guy in the bamboo on the table. So my little Gecko got off the table across the floor or across the ceiling to the counter. I am so glad these are friendly little guys. Before you have horrors we do not eat at the table anymore since the kids are grown and gone, you eat at our counter. It was these two little guys.

The reason I had the bamboo out was that I had been missing one neon that I found in a corner on the bottom of the tank hiding from the other two. Apparently, they had been ganging up against one because it had not grown at all, apparently not getting to eat so I removed the little one and moved it to a new home, taking out some of the bamboo and rearranging. I just did not return all the bamboo. Oops.

Attachments

• 2 neons.jpeg
    2 neons.jpeg
    209.8 KB · Views: 19

Latest posts

Back