Just curious.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a stovetop pressure cooker. I love it, but I'm also always slightly terrified it's going to explode haha

I have a stovetop pressure cooker. I love it, but I'm also always slightly terrified it's going to explode haha
I think my hub is more afraid the meat won't be tender or cooked all the way, or something. IDK - He'd rather spend hours tending the meat he has on his smoker, and is perfectly content with that.

I think my hub is more afraid the meat won't be tender or cooked all the way, or something. IDK - He'd rather spend hours tending the meat he has on his smoker, and is perfectly content with that.

have him try the recipe for Mississippi Pot Roast OMG it is amazing tasting and the meat is super tender

have him try the recipe for Mississippi Pot Roast OMG it is amazing tasting and the meat is super tender
I tell you what, I have tried talking him into using it for 2 solid years, giving him recipe after recipe and even bought him a book. I've given up.
At this point, it's my daughter's cooking devise. (She lives with us) She uses it at least once a week and there has never once been a problem, and everything she makes in it is absolutely delicious!!

See my nubs and ends post :/ Our shower looks like The Island of Misfit Soaps. I’m also a “melder.” As one bar gets too thin, I meld it into another one of similar size. “No soap left behind!”
I do the same thing! I hate to toss out even the smallest sliver of soap! Once it gets small, I reach into my stash of end pieces, wet them both, and smoosh the two together until they stick :)

I tell you what, I have tried talking him into using it for 2 solid years, giving him recipe after recipe and even bought him a book. I've given up.
At this point, it's my daughter's cooking devise. (She lives with us) She uses it at least once a week and there has never once been a problem, and everything she makes in it is absolutely delicious!!

well you can only do so much--tell your daughter to make it :)

Latest posts

Back