Just an update

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

busymammaof3

Reaction score
I've been gone for a while. Lots going on. I have made 2 new batches of soaps and 3 new batches of lotions since I last was active on here! Thanks to all those who have answered my many questions and given me advice, recipes, etc. I played around, tweaked and now have an 2 awesome formulas which I am selling with success on eBay! Along side my shampoo bars! I just made a new formula/batch of soaps which I am excited about! My 1st time using milk! I used buttermilk. And it is awesome! I am looking forward to school letting out, for my 3 little ones. I am wanting to visit their great-grand parents in Arkansas next month. Maybe stay for most of the summer. A praise report! My husband was without work from March till the beginning of May of this year! He got a new position with Halliburton. So, he is finally bringing home some "bacon" again and their perks are such a pleasant relief (insurance, ect). So, how is everyone else?? Anyone has a MySpace page (personal or business) that I haven't already added to my friend's list? LMK!

Welcome back Busymamma. Sure does sound like you have been very busy.

Congrats to the DH. "Bacon" is good, very very good. :lol:

Buttermilk in a shampoo bar? Sounds wonderful. Congrats on your ebay success.

Digit

digit said:
Welcome back Busymamma. Sure does sound like you have been very busy.

Congrats to the DH. "Bacon" is good, very very good. :lol:

Buttermilk in a shampoo bar? Sounds wonderful. Congrats on your ebay success.

Digit

Yes! LOL And today is even busier. LOL But I am feeling pretty accomplished. Paid bills, enrolled DD in Kinder at new school...still gotta get Grace to the vet and have everyone ready for oldest DS's Kinder graduation by 7! Phew! But busy is good...usually. LOL

Thanks! Bacon is very good! I agree! LOL And today the 1st regular paycheck finally came in. Feels good to finally pay some of these bills! I have been thinking of using goats milk, but didn't have the $ to go to the store at that time and had buttermilk in my pantry. Worked out well! I have been curing them under 2 fans, on high speed...and used one (left over) last night. Shaved, shampooed and bathed with it. I am pleased! Smoothes my shaved legs have been in years! LOL ;0)

Latest posts

Back