Just a few more

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Ziegler

Circle Z soaps
Reaction score
The blue devil one is our school colors and name. I thought it might be a good selling point locally. Blue raspberry FO

2nd one is some ruby mica with strawberry FO (nurture soap)

3rd one is blue, yellow and pink mica with a mixture of some leftover FO's. beneath the stars (WSP) taste the rainbow and island oasis from (nurture soap).

I'm making as much soap as I can before my surgery in a couple of weeks but it is a labor of love.

Attachments

• AddText_09-13-11.55.29_wm_compress80.jpg
    AddText_09-13-11.55.29_wm_compress80.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 37
  • AddText_09-13-11.51.28_wm_compress90.jpg
    AddText_09-13-11.51.28_wm_compress90.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 39
  • AddText_09-11-04.08.13_wm_compress25.jpg
    AddText_09-11-04.08.13_wm_compress25.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 39
It's a Ziegler swirl! Hehehe.. I like it too. I really love the last one though, really nice colors :)

What you going into surgery for, if you don't mind?

It's a Ziegler swirl! Hehehe.. I like it too. I really love the last one though, really nice colors :)

What you going into surgery for, if you don't mind?
Thanks for the compliments. I have to have back surgery. I have nerve that is pinched and I'm losing the use of my left leg.

Todd, these are your best yet! Incredible. Keep us posted on your health, best wishes to you.
Thanks for the compliment. I had to make myself slow down when making my soap. I was afraid of going to slow but all it did was create soaps that I didn't like the way it looked. I have been using many of my ugly soaps and the recipes are awesome. My testers love the way my soap works but they all agree that they are ugly. They say they smell great too, so that's why I forced myself to slow down.

I will keep everyone posted. I'm dealing with my insurance company trying to get everything approved and it has been a pain in the ***.

All of those FO's sound like they smell so yummy! Hoping for the best from your surgery. Hopefully you'll be back on your feet and soaping in no time!
The blue raspberry is from a Amazon store called Virginia Candle supply and I have had good FO's from them so far. It smells great and it has some staying around power.

The strawberry has a little artificial smell to it but not as much as some others I have tried. It's from nurture soap but it is a bad behaving FO. It accelerates slightly but it will get your soap really hot, I mean a 150°F, in about 30 minutes. It may act different in someone else's recipe.

Smell the rainbow, smells like skittles. It is a very well behaved FO, no problems at all. The island oasis is a very tropical fruit, tropical island smell without any coconut. It is a tuff one for me to describe, other than I love it. I just ordered 2 pounds more from nurture soap. It works in a lot of color combinations because of its duality in scents.

The blue raspberry is from a Amazon store called Virginia Candle supply and I have had good FO's from them so far. It smells great and it has some staying around power.

The strawberry has a little artificial smell to it but not as much as some others I have tried. It's from nurture soap but it is a bad behaving FO. It accelerates slightly but it will get your soap really hot, I mean a 150°F, in about 30 minutes. It may act different in someone else's recipe.

Smell the rainbow, smells like skittles. It is a very well behaved FO, no problems at all. The island oasis is a very tropical fruit, tropical island smell without any coconut. It is a tuff one for me to describe, other than I love it. I just ordered 2 pounds more from nurture soap. It works in a lot of color combinations because of its duality in scents.

Awesome! Thank you for the detailed descriptions. I have to try Island Oasis the next time I order from Nurture! 😍 And I'm gonna check out that Blue Raspberry FO, I'm intrigued!!

Thanks for the compliments. I have to have back surgery. I have nerve that is pinched and I'm losing the use of my left leg.
I love love love those swirls. One of these days I gotta try them.

Good vibes from this household. I'm pretty sure I'm looking at the same thing...it has been hard to schedule tests, appointments with all the Covid stuff going around. I'll know the verdict in two weeks. Until then, any soaping I do is Plain Jane type, plop it in the mold. I can't stand on my feet long enough to do much more...but I'm not going to run out of soap. LOL

that diagonal swirl in blue caught my eye

your soaps just get better and better

i hope your health does the same

Agree with @Zing that these are your best looking soaps yet. Will you keep you and your surgeon in my prayers.

I vote for the multi-colored one on the right - the color combo makes my eyes happy.

Sending prayers for a successful surgery and recovery.

Back