Jumping the line

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anybody ever jumped the line when ordering from wsp? Is it worth it? I placed an order on 8/30, and its pending shipment estimated 9/9.

Too late for me to jump the line now, but in the future i was wondering if it was worth the extra $15, or is it just a ploy to get back their free shipping money lol.

I have not, but it offends me to pay a "jumping the line" fee to get a company to do what they should be doing anyway--I order from WSP, but not anything I need in a timely fashion. I placed an order about a week ago, and I have not gotten so much as a confirmation. But I buy stuff from WSP that I want, not that I need. My credit card hasn't been charged, yet either. So I have no way of knowing if they even got the order. Since I don't think I ordered anything essential, as long as it doesn't hit my credit card, I can wait.

I have not either, but when I've ordered, the jump the line option showed it would only be shipped one to two days earlier than if I had not used it. Didn't feel worth it to me. Of course, WSP always ships my order several days after the estimated ship date, so maybe it would actually be faster.

I have, but it was 5+ years ago when shipping was quite a bit faster. I used to get my orders within a week and line-jumping usually got them to me in about 4 days. It was only worth it if I was working on a deadline and could only get that item from WSP.
Now I would imagine it's totally not worth paying the extra fee.

Has anybody ever jumped the line when ordering from wsp? Is it worth it? I placed an order on 8/30, and its pending shipment estimated 9/9.

Too late for me to jump the line now, but in the future i was wondering if it was worth the extra $15, or is it just a ploy to get back their free shipping money lol.

It would depend on the reason why you need expediated processing.

Back