July Soapmaking Forum Challenge - Mythological Creatures

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you. I know the challenge is over and winners have been picked, but I just couldn't help myself from making it. I've been wanting to forever and this gave me the chance, just couldn't pull it off in the right time frame.

Thanks for sharing, it’s stunning and we love to see everyone’s entries even if they are past the deadline :)

Thank you. I know the challenge is over and winners have been picked, but I just couldn't help myself from making it. I've been wanting to forever and this gave me the chance, just couldn't pull it off in the right time frame.

Lovely soap! Did you manage to take pictures of the cut? I tried to click on your profile page to see if you posted it somewhere, perhaps in an album or something, but I was not allowed in. Sorry, I don`t mean to intrude your space or anything! I was just wondering what that seafoamgreen lovelyness looked like on the inside:)

Lovely soap! Did you manage to take pictures of the cut? I tried to click on your profile page to see if you posted it somewhere, perhaps in an album or something, but I was not allowed in. Sorry, I don`t mean to intrude your space or anything! I was just wondering what that seafoamgreen lovelyness looked like on the inside:)
No seafoam green inside, just blue with a splash of white.

The cuts are posted here - https://www.soapmakingforum.com/threads/cut-of-a-sailors-dream.71035/

Back