July Soapmaking Forum Challenge - Mythological Creatures

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was scards that I had issues with adding, it was hosted on flickr rather than directly on smf so I couldn’t make it work. My husband fixed it but as it is hosted somewhere else then maybe it takes a bit longer to load than the others? It’s definitely there though.

They are all just gorgeous, glad I can't vote! I don't think I could choose. Scard I have to say I'm so impressed you made your own mold from a clay figure you made! You could sell the molds, it's just too cute!

They are all just gorgeous, glad I can't vote! I don't think I could choose. Scard I have to say I'm so impressed you made your own mold from a clay figure you made! You could sell the molds, it's just too cute!

Agreed! I would buy that mold. I'm a sucker for a fabulous mold for the grand kids.

So I left it open for everyone to respond until today in case we had any more respondents.

The winner is a joint win between Serene and Scard. In second place we have artemis and in third place dibbles.

Well done everyone, I loved each and every one of the entries. You all did a fantastic job and thank you so much for participating! Without you we wouldn't be able to run the challenges.

Thanks, everyone and a big congrats to all who entered, and thank you Saponista! It's a lot of fun using clay techniques with soap. The forum and these challanges keep my mind focused and moving in a positive direction in these, uh... unusual times. Thank all!
multi-stars-smiley.gif

Oh poop! I was waiting for a message so I didn't get to vote, but completely understandable reason why. (When I did May's challenge it was a PITA to only be able to send to 5 peeps at a time.) It was a fun challenge for me because I got to try some different things I had been wanting to do, and my daughter has a fun new soap to use when it's done curing. Loved the entries! Winners were well deserved of the glory :)

Latest posts

Back