Jojoba Oil suppliers

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madison

Reaction score
I would like to buy a gallon of jojoba oil, I have been testing it, my skin likes it, so I am thinking maybe buying one gallon will be more helpful than buying the little containers as it has a long shelf life, also I think it may make a difference with the price, and shipping as well.
I buy my little amounts from pure jojoba, I am looking for a good supplier that sells a little cheaper for one gallon.
Thank you.

Where are you in the world? We have members from many countries, so it's good to know location.

In the US, https://www.jojobacompany.com/ is a reputable supplier.
Thank you, I am in southeast NM.

Or soapers choice also has larger quantities. I use some in a couple of my B&B products. Not in soap though. Too pricey.
Thank you, I'll check with them as well. I don't use it in soap either, yes too pricy for soap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pure Jojoba sells by the gallon, it isn't the cheapest but it is wonderful quality and they do have free shipping. I'm in AZ, I like knowing where the plants are grown and that it is a local family operation.

Latest posts

Back