JellyBelly and KatieBelle

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grayceworks

Reaction score
Just had to show them off. :) They're my joy!

(We didn't do nuffin!)
1400884816960.jpg

(JellyBelly, posing for the camera)
1400885311337.jpg

(KatieBelle, posing for the camera)
1400885387999.jpg

(JellyBelly, Queen of the Water Cooler)
1400885442240.jpg

(KatieBelle, sleepy)
1400885476552.jpg

Last edited:
Ooh those sweet precious "I would NEVER do anything wrong" faces!!

That is EXACTLY what they told me in the first pic there... "What? Us? We didn't push the buttons on the remote. Why would we do that? Hummm."

I said, "I SAW you do it."

and this is the look I got:

10247457_10201872591882225_8519274556221618290_n.jpg

Yeah, they're quite the technologically-minded kitties. They like to push buttons. And type on hubby's keyboard. And play with my tablet. Yesterday they managed to send an IM from hubby's computer when he left his messenger on. I have no idea what it means, but it went to my mother, who found it hilarious that they'd managed to do that. Last week they opened my music player on my tablet, while looking for their "mouse game", and I awoke to music playing and guilty looks from both kitties. lol

Cute kitties! I love their expressions. I made the questionable decision to put a fishing game on my ipad to see if my cats liked it. Now one of them comes over and pokes around on my ipad to see if it will do anything fun. I'm such a sucker :smile:

Cute kitties! I love their expressions. I made the questionable decision to put a fishing game on my ipad to see if my cats liked it. Now one of them comes over and pokes around on my ipad to see if it will do anything fun. I'm such a sucker :smile:

Yep, that's what mine do, looking for the mouse game lol.

I saw a kitten at the barbecue place where we had lunch today. Sweet thing and I wanted to bring it home. But our greyhound thinks small animals are play-toys. :( No way it would survive at our house.

Back