JellyBelly and KatieBelle

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can imagine, they look so happy together as well. Can you keep one?
I hate the though of splitting them up too as they are a little family. But i'm not supposed to have cats here at all and may get evicted just for having the mother (who my landlord recently found out about). I took her in because she was starving and neglected - and next thing I know there are three tiny kittens in my closet!
My ex-husband is probably going to take the two bigger kittens and I may keep the baby. So they are staying in the family - sort of!

Last edited:
I like it: you're not supposed to have cats, your landlord knows about the mama, and you're thinking of keeping one of the kittens! Every cat lover knows, there are no rules with cats!

I like it: you're not supposed to have cats, your landlord knows about the mama, and you're thinking of keeping one of the kittens! Every cat lover knows, there are no rules with cats!

LOL. I'm normally a very good girl who sticks to the rules, but my heart is ruling my head in this case. I want to move to a bigger place and figured if I find a place that will accept cats they will probably accept two - but maybe not four! I am really in love with the boy though so it will break my heart to let him go. My ex doesn't want the poopy baby because she won't use the litter box. She's also a little deranged and I think only I could love her...

Last edited:
Omg beautiful fur babies!!! All of you have gorgeous kitties. Mine is my pride and joy too... But not so furry! Lol this is Gollum and her favorite thing to do is ride on my shoulder and torment my Siberian husky

1401931276298.jpg

LOL. I'm normally a very good girl who sticks to the rules, but my heart is ruling my head in this case. I want to move to a bigger place and figured if I find a place that will accept cats they will probably accept two - but maybe not four! I am really in love with the boy though so it will break my heart to let him go. My ex doesn't want the poopy baby because she won't use the litter box. She's also a little deranged and I think only I could love her...

I can really understand breaking the rules for your cat's! I'd do the same for my cat too, after all she's part of the family. Really hope you're lucky in finding a place where you can have them with you. Love the fact you're keeping the deranged one! Maybe she's just a little eccentric?

Latest posts

Back