• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Jasmine and floral fragrance oils - USA

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

I tried it and I do not like Jasmine FO. I also gathered some more that I may not use again:
$10 for Nature's Garden Jasmine (15 oz) plus a 1 oz sample Jasmine from Lone Star (free with purchase). I bought it in July 2018
$2 Floral musk from NG, about 2 oz left (Bought in March 2018)

Sold: $6 Amber fragrance formulator from WSP, bought Jan 2019, about 3.4 oz left

shipping $7 for all together. Priority mail

Last edited:
You should read the rules before selling. This disclosure needs to be in your post or your post will be taken down
DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

You should read the rules before selling. This disclosure needs to be in your post or your post will be taken down
Thanks

Hiya Glendam! I just want to compliment you on the way you presented your items for sale. Other members (myself included :rolleyes:) could benefit from this example. All the information is there, including the amounts, prices, Zip Code and cost of shipping. Products are linked to their home base so the buyer can read all about it. Well done, lady!
Thanks.gif

Hiya Glendam! I just want to compliment you on the way you presented your items for sale. Other members (myself included :rolleyes:) could benefit from this example. All the information is there, including the amounts, prices, Zip Code and cost of shipping. Products are linked to their home base so the buyer can read all about it. Well done, lady!
View attachment 38500
Thank you! you are so kind!

Back