January Entry Thread

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kudos to Dibbles, AMD and Primrose. While you may not win any prize, you've earned bragging rights. Well done!

Thank goodness all is well with Galaxy, other than being way too busy. I appreciate you letting us know.

As to the challenge outcome, today is my birthday and this is such a gift. So thank you. Congratulations to amd who made a stunning soap with such a sweet story. Congratulations also to Primrose with your soap that offered such drama, a beautiful job there as well.

It was fun creating this technique as a group and learning from one another. It was interesting to see how everyone approached the challenge. And successfully created such lovliness. Thanks to Galaxy and newbie for a fun challenge even when life gets too crazy.

Thanks so much to everyone, and congratulations to Dibbles and Amd on beautiful soaps - and all the others as well. I really enjoyed this technique and will use it again. Thanks to galaxy and newbie and I'm so glad to hear galaxy is OK

Whew! I just talked to Galaxy and she is okay. Hallelujah!!! Life got crazy on her, as it will on occasion. She said she would hop on and post sometime today. I told her we were just worried about her so if she wasn't able to post, that was fine as long as we knew she was alive and well.
Good to know that she is well..

Congratulations to the winners and everyone who participated too.

Latest posts

Back