January Entry Thread

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope mine qualify, if not Galaxy, please feel free to delete it.

They are a CP and MP hybrid. The hearts are MP made with a column, and the rest is CP.

DSCN2181.JPG

DSCN2183.JPG

Here is my entry.. Reposting better pics this time !!!
Chocolate and roses. With rose n germanium with chocolate scents. I used a slab mould with coloumns and pulled them out made a heart.. N covered the top.thanks galaxy. It was fun making it..

IMG_20180129_130308.jpgIMG_20180129_130337.jpg

Last edited:
Have mercy on me, please.

I tried like mad to include the pics for the first two people but I couldn't figure it out and I have no one to help me. Please come back and look at Earlene and Jewels' soaps before you vote. I apologize to you both that I am a Luddite who can't figure out the damnable pic links.

Go vote, people. Passwords will be sent before I collapse.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NM2SPXJ

Criminy, it's no wonder Galaxy bailed. Joking joking. I couldn't get any pics from Kittish's post but I will PM her and see if she has them. Does anyone know if she posted them elsewhere?

I looked and can't find anything except a few photos that are in the Media section in the Cold Process category. But they are private, so we can't open them to read a description (if she put one in) AND I think she referenced the dog paw mold in her post about the reject soap, so they are probably not the ones she entered. Although I could be wrong and they are. I just can't find any posts by her that show photos other than those in the Media section. Look at page 2 under the Category 'Cold Process'.

Okay, I know I typed out artemis last night and I was quite certain I did Cherrycoke as well but I was having troubles with all the changes while trying to rip through everything. Maybe I didn't send it properly. Sorry! SOunds like you got the password. Trying to figure out the picture issue now.

I am going to be bald from tearing my hair out. WHY WHY WHY can I not link to those two pictures?????? I tried the address you gave me, Earlene. I copied your pic to my PInterest page and tried that link in two way and nothing. I'm ready to throw my computer.

Newbie -- Just a thought -- can you save Earlene's pics to your local computer, and then upload them to Survey Monkey? Rather than try to link them?

I also think SunRiseArts M&P Embed soap is not in the voting.

I did try that but I can't figure out how to upload it to surveymonkey with the options that have. There are a couple different picture options but they both request links. I tried the upload with Jewels' picture and it looked like it did it, but no picture ever showed up.

Okay, I at least got a link put in. It doesn't allow me to test it- well, it probably does but I can't get back to the survey page to try it.

No word yet from Galaxy.

Last edited:
Okay, could there be a limit on the file size allowed? One of Earlene's pics is about 0.5 MB and Jewel's is 1.3 MB.

Here are pics reduced in size to 700 pixels wide (max), and and compressed to a smaller file size. Scout's honor that no other changes have been made.

0m1loWl comp.jpg
DSCN2181 comp.jpg
DSCN2183 comp.jpg
ETD52cW comp.jpg
UIiWRy6 comp.jpg

Back