Jan's October rant

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

janzo

Reaction score
My apologies to Commoncenz for stealing his title but I need to rant!

I finally received my soap supplies from South Africa and as you can imagine excited to unpack them. When I opened up the first box the first sight was 50 lip balm tubes smashed. Loads of my oils and fragrances were leaking, fortunately the packer had packed everything in plastic bags. I spent yesterday cleaning up all the bottles and cursing!! I think they had the box upside down, despite arrows pointing "this way up" and other heavy boxes on top. I have contacted the transporter, but he has not got back to me.

And .....my ipad is now showing a black screen with the apple logo on every time I try to open an app, looks like it is crashing. Any ipad experts out there know what this is?

Try restarting it, press the on off button and the home button at the same time and hold until the apple logo appears. If that doesn't work then you might have to completely reset it.

Thanks Saponista, already tried that but no luck.

I saw a few folks in the apple store complaining of a similar issue after the recent software upgrade. It's so chaotic int here I didn't hear of the resolution, but you might want to take it in if hard restarting didn't correct it. One quick thing to do - check your remaining storage on the device. Oftentimes, they act up when they are almost out of space...

Strange you should say that Snappy llama. I tried to do the ios9 update yesterday and it failed as my Wi Fi is too slow. Will only be able to do update again when I go to the city in a month. Hopefully once it's updated it may fix it.

Latest posts

Back