Jade Bloom

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's an interesting site, but their offerings aren't geared to soapers' wallets. In addition to the ones Carolyn mentioned above, suppliers I use and like are Sun Pure Botanicals (best prices) NM, Majestic Mountain Sage (UT), Camden Grey (FL).

Thank you. I not quite ready for EOs yet. I need to put some thought on what qualities I want my soaps to possess. I don't plan on having a lot of EOs just for the sake of having them, that's costly.

DoTerra, Young Living etc are a ridiculous price.
Is Jade Bloom a MLM company like doTerra and YL? Their customers seem to have ranks, titles, scores, and achievements, so I wonder....

You will go broke buying those tiny bottles of EO's. You can purchase quality Essential Oils, from New Directions Aromatics (NDA), Liberty Naturals, Brambleberry (although pricier than the first two I listed) WSP and other soap suppliers. DoTerra, Young Living etc are a ridiculous price.
Botanie has some good prices on the most common eos, 4 and 8 oz bottles are reasonable.

Is Jade Bloom a MLM company like doTerra and YL? Their customers seem to have ranks, titles, scores, and achievements, so I wonder....
I'm not sure but they do have a reward program. The EOs are therapeutic grade but I checked BA's website and the same therapeutic EO is much cheaper. So nope I will not be going with them. I could see if the EOs were organic but that is out of my price range.

Latest posts

Back