I've been featured in a blog!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome! You totally deserve it! I love your 'stuff' :lol:

Isn't this like the 3rd Blog you have been featured in recently?

Wow you know what I think so? How awful of me LOL my brain is thinking about making some more soaps right now LOL. Thanks deda

Thanks topcat! I didn't think anyone would actually like that soap but.... LOL

Really?????? I think it's gorgeous - how could anyone not fall in love with it! you under-rate your skills lady!

pepperi27 said:
Thanks topcat! I didn't think anyone would actually like that soap but.... LOL

????????????????????????

Lindy said:
Really?????? I think it's gorgeous - how could anyone not fall in love with it! you under-rate your skills lady!

I totaly agree. I realy like the color! I wonder what sent is (I know it says but cant imagine that sent). Is there a sent that might give me an idea?

il_430xN.58408717.jpg

I haven't seen anyone selling this scent which is why I thought no one might buy them. People often purchase familiar scents and are somewhat hesitant to buy a scent they don't know or never heard of. If you made soap scented with bbw fragrance pretty much everyone knows what the scent is like. This is the description bittercreek gives: it is indeed very floral!

Our beloved state flower! Bluebonnets are beautiful blue flowers that grow wild in the fields of Texas. This delicate, fresh floral is the epitome of Spring!

pepperi27 said:
I haven't seen anyone selling this scent which is why I thought no one might buy them. People often purchase familiar scents and are somewhat hesitant to buy a scent they don't know or never heard of. If you made soap scented with bbw fragrance pretty much everyone knows what the scent is like. This is the description bittercreek gives: it is indeed very floral!

Our beloved state flower! Bluebonnets are beautiful blue flowers that grow wild in the fields of Texas. This delicate, fresh floral is the epitome of Spring!

Bluebonnet is one of my bestsellers, especially when the buyer is Texan too!
It reminds me of honeysuckle, jasmine, and lilies.. all mixed together maybe.. ?? Hard to describe bluebonnets to "foreigners" LOL

My first batch of CP soap *ever* was Bluebonnet!

Back