Its Summer.. I could not resist.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bought Water Melon scent.. and made the soap.. Smells yummy. :cool:

20200714_075042.jpg
20200714_074833.jpg

You did great! Pictures of this batch made me drool as much as the first pictures did! (Can you tell I luv, luv, luv ripe watermelon? Haha)

I love it. I collect and raise rare melons. My favorite watermelon is an orange flesh variety called "orange glo" I'm going to try replicating it. The flesh is a neon orange/yellow. Where did you get your watermelon FO from?

@Todd Ziegler I got the FO from www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com/ the scent is Coastal Watermelon* Fragrance Oil 1199 It surprised me how well it smells.. I bought it on sale and only ordered a little.. I wish I would have ordered more.. It showed it no acceleration. I did test that and it definitely did not accelerate. Then after my test of scents, I made the above two batches.. Now I need to order more..

@Todd Ziegler I got the FO from www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com/ the scent is Coastal Watermelon* Fragrance Oil 1199 It surprised me how well it smells.. I bought it on sale and only ordered a little.. I wish I would have ordered more.. It showed it no acceleration. I did test that and it definitely did not accelerate. Then after my test of scents, I made the above two batches.. Now I need to order more..
Thanks. I have put that FO in my cart several times but didn't end up getting it.

My orders work great. I meant I did not end up buying it. Always changed my mind.

Just after I tell you all is fine, I got burned by them.. I had another order show up and it did not have my Coffee scent that I ordered. They gave me a refund for it saying they were out of stock.. I went online and they showed it in stock, BUT almost doubled the price.. I complained. Since you have to pay for a 5.95 handling fee with them then upped the price.. I was given no response.. I'm kind of upset at www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com for there very unprofessional attitude.

Sherm

Back