Quantcast

Its Summer.. I could not resist.

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Todd Ziegler

Circle Z soaps
Reaction score
Just after I tell you all is fine, I got burned by them.. I had another order show up and it did not have my Coffee scent that I ordered. They gave me a refund for it saying they were out of stock.. I went online and they showed it in stock, BUT almost doubled the price.. I complained. Since you have to pay for a 5.95 handling fee with them then upped the price.. I was given no response.. I'm kind of upset at www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com for there very unprofessional attitude.

Sherm
They have not responded well to the virus. I went from getting my order the next day if I chose the jump in line option and if you chose it now, it's still a minimum 8 day wait.

KimR

Supporting Member
Reaction score
At your recommendation I ordered the Watermelon from www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com. Took forever to arrive, ~2.5 weeks. Arrived last night. I got it at an okay price, just checked, now significantly higher. Ill try it this weekend.

CaraBou

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Super cute!

I've always had good luck with WSP; it's tough right now for small businesses.

KimR

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shermluge: don’t apologize. You introduced me to a new supplier. They are all taking a long time for delivery. BrambleBerry took even longer. The two FO’s I ordered, Watermelon & Avocado Cilantro Lime smell incredible.

Attempted the August challenge zig-zag with Avocado Cilantro Lime FO from WSP, yum. Mild but wonderful