It's Official!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perfectsoap

Reaction score
I am now part of the TOG family!
No pictures yet, but had to do a thanks you to Paul for his great soap molds and beveler!
I tried to make my own since I kept spending all my wife's money on FO, that's another addiction, I mean story!
Well maybe it's just me, but wow Paul make one bad A*s mold and beveler!
It's like my mold is bar of Irish Spring and Paul's TOG mold is like a bar of soap that we make here!
Well off to make some sweet soap!
Thanks Paul!
Jeff

Woo-hoo!!!! Does that make you my brother or cousin? :lol: :lol:

Digit

Well, thank you Jeff! :D I really appreciate your comments. Have fun with your new products, and show pics!

Digit, I cant thank you enough either, and your new molds are going to be shipped out within the week. I think you'll really like them too.

Paul :wink:

Yes, brother Ian, we remember several batches coming frequently. When will we see more? :lol: :lol:

Digit

perfectsoap said:
Jeff

JEff, we must be twins! I joined the TOG family just yesterday as well, when I received my beautiful log slicer, slab mold and beveler/planer! I am SO excited to use my new tools this weekend!

Thanks, Daddy Paul! :D :D :D

kwahlne said:
perfectsoap said:
Jeff

JEff, we must be twins! I joined the TOG family just yesterday as well, when I received my beautiful log slicer, slab mold and beveler/planer! I am SO excited to use my new tools this weekend!

Thanks, Daddy Paul! :D :D :D

Thank you guys! :)

heheheh :)....

Yeah I know!!! its aching to be brought out again...Ive been saving for stuff, just making sure i get out of my first month in my new apt without any hassles...so we shall see :)

sooooon enough!!...Ive got a cue of recipes (which gets longer by the day) that id like to try. Im just going to save and then buy as many bulk ingredients as I can that will fit in the most recipes...then booyakaaaaaaaa i bring it straight toooooo yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh (sorry bout that lol)

Back