It’s been officially a year!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alfa_Lazcares

Reaction score
I keep a note on my phone with all the batches I have made so far. I started it to know when i would be able to use it, so, naturally, i noted the date and a brief description of the soaps to know which is which. Well, as I was adding todays couple of soaps to the list, i noted that my first ever batch was made on april 22 last year. So... officially I’ve been making soap for a year and two days! Thank you all for all of your adivise! I come to this place everyday to read what’s up, though i dont comment that much, but, i wanted to come here and thank you on my “soapaversary”?

Lets keep soaping!

Yay! Congrats! Have you kept any if your first batch? If so, you should use it in celebration if this milestone. Plus, it's really cool to see how your soap has changed (cure time and recipe preferences) in a year ;)

Yay! Congrats! Have you kept any if your first batch? If so, you should use it in celebration if this milestone. Plus, it's really cool to see how your soap has changed (cure time and recipe preferences) in a year ;)

I do have one bar from my first ever batch. It was uncolored and unscented and i use it every couple of months to see how is it doing. And happy to report is a very nice bar of soap! The super long cure time really helped and also its got no DOS so thats a plus.

Back